Granted, when we think of a "Ferrari Christmas Wonderland" our dreams naturally manifest something like a red FF with a bow on the hood and keys on the seat, parked in front of a Fiorano Circuit that's ours for the day. A guy's gotta dream, right?
Fernando Alonso Ferrari
While not exactly confirmed, it seems that past rumors of a switch for Formula One driver Fernando Alonso from his current partnership with Renault to Ferrari still have legs. In an offhand remark made during an interview with BBC Sport, McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh indicated he expects the Fernando to Ferrari deal to take place at the end of the current season. Such a move could potentially trigger a number of driver changes for 2010.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX