Few visionaries have bred as many supercar brands as Lee Noble. The British sportscar guru is responsible for the Noble M12 and M400, the Ascari Ecosse, the Ultima GTR, Rossion Q1 and Salica GT, to name just a few. And now he's looking to add one more to the list with the announcement of his latest project: Fenix Automotive.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX