A brand like Mini is as much about image as it is about the vehicles it produces. Hence a seemingly endless array of branded merchandise, joined by this latest collection made in collaboration with Carmina Campus.
That didn't take long, did it? Apparently Aston Martin is a hotter brand than we thought, as CAR online is reporting that two European luxury good firms, neither with experience in the automotive industry, are both interested in the marque. Swiss-based Richemont, who you might know by its Cartier brand of French jewelry and watches, and French holding company LVMH, best known for its Louis Vuitton and Fendi brands of luggage and hand bags, are the two companies that could potentially pay up to $
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies