Stop us if you've heard this one: public personality speaks his unfiltered mind in a public forum, one of his unfiltered comments makes people go "OMG did he really say that?!", the Internet shock-and-rehash machine goes dynamo, public personality issues an apology. You didn't stop us, but we'll assume you are familiar with the formula, and Sir Stirling Moss is the latest in the automotive world to follow the script. In April, while a guest on a BBC Radio 5 special, Moss said he believed women "
Female F1 Drivers
In the latest episode of, "Do us a favor and keep your mouth shut," Stirling Moss has been quoted as saying that he believes women lack the mental fortitude to compete in Formula One. "I think they have the strength, but I don't know if they've got the mental aptitude to race hard, wheel-to-wheel," Moss said during a BBC Radio 5 special on women in F1. He went on to say that F1 drivers needed tremendous concentration in his day. He continued with, "The mental stress I think would be pretty diffi
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!