Somewhere between your average car and a golf cart lies a middle ground of vehicles; low power, low or zero emission, quick trip vehicles that are not designed for road trips but for grocery trips. Reader CR sent in a tip (thanks!) that, according to CCN Matthews, a factory in St. Jerome, Quebec will soon be producing ZENN vehicles that fit into this middle ground vehicle type. Feel Good Cars will deliver ZENN, which stands for zero emission, no noise, vehicles to dealers this summer. FGC calls
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies