Former leading engineer at General Motors Jim Federico certainly didn't take long to find a new job. After recently announcing his retirement from GM, he is moving to Harley-Davidson on June 2 as its new Vice President of Engineering.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!