While some hipsters were bummed out by the idea of car rental giant Avis owning quirky car sharing innovator Zipcar, US regulators will probably approve the deal. That's what Reuters found out after conducting an informal poll of nine antitrust experts. While several of them feared loss of the lively upstart business, eight of the nine experts think that US regulators will approve the deal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX