Whether working with BMW or the US Department of Energy, Toyota is involved in hydrogen vehicle technology around the world. The newest corner is London, where a deal with the London Hydrogen Partnership (LHP) was just announced. Toyota is the only major automaker on the LHP's list of members, but AutoblogGreen readers will likely be familiar with some of the other participants, including Riversimple and Transport for London.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX