Mark Arcenal is the man behind the Fatlace empire. He has a strong passion for sneakers, clothing, music and cars. Josh Clason and his Depth of Speed cameras paid Arcenal a visit at the Fatlace paddock in San Mateo, California to get a closer look at the man's rides. They also got some insight into why he picked these particular automobiles.
WekFest III is gearing up to take San Francisco by storm. The event is a celebration of Japanese automobiles and it kicks off at 1pm on February 20th, 2011. Last year, over 450 vehicles showed up, and this year should be no different. But there is one machine in particular that we're very interested in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX