Oh crap! We just realized this Sunday is Father's Day and we don't have a gift for dear old Dad. Again. Never fear! Autoblog's staffers been in this spot before, so just follow our lead. Oh, and we're gonna assume that if you're car-crazed enough to be looking for gift ideas here, then your pops probably likes cars too.
Stumped for an appropriate gift for Dad? You can do what we did and send him a lifetime subscription to Autoblog (it's very affordable), or actually put some thought and cash into something less useful. But what? Well, Ford has issued its Top Nine (nine?) list that, no big surprise, are sold right there on its Ford Collection Web site.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies