One spectator at the VLN endurance race at the Nürburgring in Germany this weekend has been pronounced dead after the No. 23 Nissan GT-R went airborne at the Flugplatz section of the track.
Social media sites need to come with a set of instructions teaching people the ethics of using them so that we can avoid having to hear about terrible stories like this one. A man in Minnesota is accused of causing a crash that allegedly took the life of a 16-year-old boy. To make this sad tale even worse, the driver later posted a picture of his wrecked car on Facebook and joked about the collision.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX