ABB, the world's largest maker of power-transmission gear, got the nod to make chargers for a Dutch charging network designed to ensure that all of the nearly 17 million citizens in the Netherlands are within a 50-kilometer (31-mile) drive of a fast-charging station.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!