ABB, the world's largest maker of power-transmission gear, got the nod to make chargers for a Dutch charging network designed to ensure that all of the nearly 17 million citizens in the Netherlands are within a 50-kilometer (31-mile) drive of a fast-charging station.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX