According to a report by the New Haven Register, Gregory Loles – the team principal behind the Farnbacher-Loles race team and its associated performance shop – has been fingered in an embezzlement scandal involving the St. Barbara Greek Orthodox Church of Orange, Connecticut.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!