Farming is one of the most difficult ways to earn a living. You'd think that with all the innovations mankind has developed over the centuries, we could make farmers' lives easier. But as it turns out, sometimes miracles of modern science make things tougher. Literally.
Perhaps it's time that insurance companies start taking a closer look the policies they dole out. San Francisco-based Quality Planning agrees, and that's why the company works with insurers to help cut down on some of the fraud found throughout the industry. One area that's a bit surprising? The amount of luxury cars that wind up covered as farm equipment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX