The closest most of us have come to a Farboud sports car is driving a digital version of the company's GTS in Project Gotham Racing 3. Regardless of his obscurity in the U.S., the maverick Brit Arash Farboud will be displaying his company's AF10 supercar at the British Motor Show next month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX