What's in a name? That depends who you ask. And that will also determine whether you think it's a big deal or not that Faralli & Mazzanti have changed the name of their latest model before it even hit the market.
Italy offers no shortage of mid-engined supercars: Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Paganis... even Alfa Romeo and Maserati have joined in on the action here and there. Faralli & Mazzanti may not have ranked among them until now, but its latest project has them joining these exotic ranks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX