General Motors is celebrating the Chevrolet Centennial this year – and treating us to some nice historical footage, like this three-minute video celebrating the Bowtie brand's motorsports heritage. While Chevy's racing involvement in recent years has been mostly focused on NASCAR and its Corvette Le Mans program, the marque enjoys a wealth of history in almost every racing series.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX