A group of dedicated Tesla fans are showing their love for the brand with a beautifully understated, computer-generated commercial.
A little less than a year ago, the Mustang Club of Poland shocked us with an amazing fan-made video documenting some of the organization's headier hardware. Now the club is back with a different sort of video. The director has managed to direct the entire crowd to craft a Stomp-style musical sound collage made up of the various clicks, chimes, slams, squeaks, roars and honks of a crowd of very stylish ponies. We'd rather watch the cars prowling around the cramped streets and open countryside of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX