Another Swedish family is taking the One Tonne Life eco-challenge from Volvo and is enjoying the results. This time, it's the Jogensjö family, which is taking on the challenge three years after the Lindell family did the same. Only the Jogensjös get to drive around in a Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid, whereas the Lindells had to "make due" with a Volvo C30 battery-electric.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX