A recent study found that men and women drive their electric vehicles differently. That might help explain why there is a male bias towards Tesla's electric offerings while the more practical Nissan Leaf get the attention of female drivers. Well, according to Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who spoke with investors yesterday during the company's annual shareholder meeting, the upcoming Tesla Model X could shift the paradigm of the gendered EV.
Falcon Wing Door
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX