Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) is the Australian equivalent to Ford's SVT division here in North America. Its high-performance sedan, the GT, is based on the Ford Faclon saloon. FPV has unveiled the most hardcore version of the GT yet – the FPV GT RSPEC. The machine was developed by FPV with the intent of providing track-minded consumers a competition-ready performer.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX