Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) is the Australian equivalent to Ford's SVT division here in North America. Its high-performance sedan, the GT, is based on the Ford Faclon saloon. FPV has unveiled the most hardcore version of the GT yet – the FPV GT RSPEC. The machine was developed by FPV with the intent of providing track-minded consumers a competition-ready performer.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Falcon Ute Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!