John, Paul, George and Ringo, the four men that made up The Beatles, lived in an interesting time when it came to the cars on offer. Power was cheap and fuel was cheaper, while the designs were some of the finest in automotive history. With fame and money, they could have nearly any car the 1960s auto industry could come up with, up to and including what you see above – a 1964 Facel Vega Facel II. This particular example was owned by Ringo Starr, and will be going up for auction at Bonhams
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!