The Jaguar XK has been out on the streets for less than a year and already Ford's most feline of brands is readying an update for the car's front end. These spy shots show a new air intake up front that's been reshaped to give the car a "smile". Indeed, though most will readily admit the XK has a gorgeous shape, its front end is undoubtedly the car's most contentious feature. To some the ovular center grille makes the very expensive XK look like a low budget 1996 Ford Taurus. We never had a prob
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX