Coachbuilt Italian Finery Rides High In The Mediterranean
Some heralded the 2006 Giugiaro Mustang Concept as a portent of things to come for the Blue Oval's successful pony car. While that may be the case, we hope what happened to the car last Friday is not a bad omen for the next iteration of the Mustang. The Mustang Giugiaro Concept's designer, Fabrizio Giugiaro himself, was driving the car in Sofia, Bulgaria after showing it an exhibition when he scraped one of its concept rims against a concrete curb. While the damage was limited to just the front
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!