Coachbuilt Italian Finery Rides High In The Mediterranean
Some heralded the 2006 Giugiaro Mustang Concept as a portent of things to come for the Blue Oval's successful pony car. While that may be the case, we hope what happened to the car last Friday is not a bad omen for the next iteration of the Mustang. The Mustang Giugiaro Concept's designer, Fabrizio Giugiaro himself, was driving the car in Sofia, Bulgaria after showing it an exhibition when he scraped one of its concept rims against a concrete curb. While the damage was limited to just the front
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX