Red Bull Racing dominated the 2013 season in Formula One, but it had an awful time in Australia last weekend with Sebastian Vettel retiring from the race and Daniel Ricciardo being disqualified. Before the grand prix ended with such a whimper for the team, though, there was apparently some time to blow off steam, and they did so by lining Ricciardo in his Red Bull up against Royal Australian Air Force pilot Flight Lieutenant Michael Keightley in an F/A-18 Hornet for a drag race. Ricciardo and Ke
Fa 18 Hornet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX