Few cars stir up the rumormill quite like the next BMW M3. To that end, BMW fan-site BimmerPost was able to track down a source, apparently tied to the development of the next M3 (and M4), who divulged a few juicy bits on power, weight and timing.
It started with a four-cylinder, graduated to six and then eight cylinders, and now might be settling back down to six. The next-generation F80 BMW M3, caught testing around the homeland, has let its voice be heard, and the suspicions are that a V6, not a BMW-traditional inline six, rumbles through those pipes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX