Not having the luxury of speaking proper Spanish, we should be at a loss when it comes to the video embedded down below. Fortunately, any language barrier that would otherwise be blocking our understanding is torn down by a language we all speak fluently: a love of cars.
While the 2011 Targa Newfoundland doesn't officially kick off until Monday, a handful of competitors have already arrived in St. John's to take advantage of the Open Road Motorsports Targa School. Operated by veterans of the event, the school gives novice competitors a little taste of the days to come. Glen Clarke, our instructor, routinely pilots a Porsche 911 to accolades and glory, so his word is worth pure gold to our motley crew. Over the course of eight hours, the Grand Touring Flyin' Miat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX