A German tuning outfit called PP-Performance has put the 2012 BMW M5 on a Maha dyno, and the numbers returned were 444 horsepower at the wheel, 553 at the engine, and a "corrected number" of 574 hp. Max torque came in at 532 pound-feet (721 Newton/meters).
It's been almost three whole months since we last saw M5 spy shots, but someone from BMW decided to change that by leaving the slightly camo'ed M-powered sedan unattended in a parking lot. There isn't much more to note on the exterior, save for catching what could be the production wheels and their whopping Pirelli tires. But now there are shots of the interior and new items like the seats, shift knob and tachometer with the greatly reduced redline. Click the link for more photos, and get ready
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX