Codemasters has given us the rundown on the classic content in the two versions of F1 2013 that will be released on October 8. F1 2013 will offer all of this year's competitors, as well as a selection of Eighties cars, drivers and tracks like the 1980 Williams FW07B and 1986 Lotus 98T, along with drivers Alan Jones and Emerson Fittipaldi and courses like England's Brands Hatch and Spain's Circuit de Jerez.
F1 Video Game
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX