There has been no shortage of recent complaints over Max Mosley's leadership of the FIA. Last year, it looked like he'd be forced out of his position at the head of the motorsport governing body, while this year he's been at the source of controversy over new regulations that could yet see the majority of the teams in Formula One walk out. But few are as appalled by Mosley's leadership as Jody Scheckter.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
F1 Title Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!