Formula One CEO Bernie Ecclestone says the sport has too many teams. HRT, a Spanish race organization, has dropped off the official 2013 entry list, cutting the number of participants from 12 teams to 11. While speaking to Reuters, Ecclestone said he never wanted 12 teams and that he would prefer to have just 10. The reason? The logistics of having 12 separate organizations is too much to handle, both in terms of transportation and promotion. Of course, Ecclestone's proclamation came with a stip
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX