How can you not be excited to see Jaguar getting back into the sports car business with a modern-day interpretation of the classic E-Type? Well, there is that one little issue with the F-Type powertrain that Jag announced during the Beijing Motor Show. In this day and age, a 380-horsepower V6 just doesn't cut it, supercharged or not. At least not when Mustangs are packing 662 horses.
F Type Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX