Until now there's more in interest in what will be powering the next Ford F-350 Super Duty than what it will look like. It's already been announced the problematic 6.0L Powerstroke diesel will be replaced by a new twin-turbo 6.4L diesel motor that may utilize piezo injectors to help meet more stringent emissions standards that take effect next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX