We have little interest in running into burning buildings, but we can imagine being a firefighter has its perks. For starters, those guys and girls get the chance to pilot some seriously incredible machinery. Superlift, Matchbox and Ford got together to create what could very possibly be the world's most bad-ass brush truck using a 2011 F-350 Super Duty as the base chassis. The truck wears an astonishing 10-inch lift and 41-inch Interko IROK tires. A full tube exo-cage helps protect the PPG "Oh
F 350 Super Duty
Until now there's more in interest in what will be powering the next Ford F-350 Super Duty than what it will look like. It's already been announced the problematic 6.0L Powerstroke diesel will be replaced by a new twin-turbo 6.4L diesel motor that may utilize piezo injectors to help meet more stringent emissions standards that take effect next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX