Which is faster, a supercar or a fighter jet? It's a question we've seen people try to answer time and time again, like in this latest showdown. Orchestrated by the Viper Club of America, this drag race pits a 2014 SRT Viper against an F-16 fighter jet, which may be officially known as the Fighting Falcon, but its pilots call it Viper. VCA national secretary John Canal is behind the wheel of the SRT, while Captain Chuck Moffett pilots the F-16 down 3,000 feet of runway at Luke Air Force Base in
F 16 Viper
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX