We can't say we're surprised. After our first sampling of the latest Ford F-150, which received four brand-new engines for the 2011 model year, we signed out the two V6 offerings as the ones most worthy of buyer's consideration. And, lo and behold, Ford F-150s equipped with V6 engines are outselling their V8 counterparts for the third month in a row and the first time since 1985 that V8s weren't the dominant powerplant option in Ford's full-size pickup.
F 150 V6
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX