Some of the most memorable Road Runner cartoons feature Wile E. Coyote strapping rockets onto his roller skates in ill-advised attempts to catching the blindingly fast bird. Things never seemed to work out for Wile E., but they do seem to be looking up for Acton founder Peter Treadway. The first iteration of his electric motorized skates made their debut on KickStarter in 2012. His latest model of Acton Rocket Skates exceeded their funding goal by over $500,000 and set the internet abuzz.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX