In a state where many residents are known to do anything to appear younger, General Motors' Cadillac division will also look for the veritable fountain of youth for its ELR extended-range plug-in. Cadillac is counting on California, the state with easily the most cars in the US, on helping to push the brand's reputation away from its cushy-riding, blue-haired past, Plug In Cars says.
Extended Range Plug In Vehicle
- Danny King
- Feb 4, 2012
A Switzerland-based company is testing an extended-range plug-in mini-vehicle that it says gets more than 200 miles per gallon and has a single-tank range of more than 300 miles, according to website TechnologicVehicles.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models