Electric Francophiles looking to continue their July 14 Bastille Day festivities might be comforted to know that the party can run right into the following day when General Motors will celebrate the first 2014 Chevrolet Volt models rolling off the assembly line.
Extended Range Plug In
Mercedes-Benz plans on selling the B-Class extended-range plug-in vehicle that it premiered last September at the Frankfurt International Motor Show in the U.S., Automotive News reports, citing an interview with Joachim Schmidt, head of the German automaker's sales and marketing division. A production version of the car will be unveiled at the New York Auto Show in April, PlugInCars reported separately.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX