Chinese automakers are once again hard at work copying other automakers' designs. CarNewsChina.com recently spotted these renderings of the Shaanxi Victory S102, and it doesn't take a student of design to recognize the four-door pickup truck's front fascia as heavily influenced by the Cadillac Escalade EXT.
There are many different ways you can determine a vehicle's success, like sales volume, the amount of days on the lot it takes to sell the vehicle, or the number of rebates (or lack thereof) on the hood. One less desirable measure of a vehicle's cache however, is the rate at which it is stolen. And if you go by that, boy oh boy, is the Cadillac Escalade popular.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX