The 2013 Ford Explorer Sport goes on sale this fall, packing a 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6, premium interior features and sporty (sort of) exterior design elements. And while Ford originally told us that the Sport would produce "at least 350 horsepower," we've now learned that the top-trim Explorer will churn out 365 hp and 360 pound-feet of torque. If that sounds familiar, it's because those are the same totals found in the Taurus SHO sedan, which shares its engine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX