You're tired of them. We're tired of them. Most people with a phone number and a low tolerance for spam are tired of them. But finally, U.S. Senator Charles Schumer of New York has gotten one of those highly-annoying car warranty calls and has vow to put a stop to them.
If you haven't gotten the automated phone call frantically saying that you desperately need to speak to someone about your car's warranty, consider yourself lucky. If you gave in and actually bought an expired warranty from these spineless telemarketers, good luck getting reimbursed for car repairs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX