Gas prices are substantially lower than they were a year ago, but according to a new gas-price index released by AAA, about 61 percent of those polled said that prices are too high when gas is above $3.50 per gallon – the current national average for regular gasoline is $3.51 per gallon. Forty-six percent of those polled felt that anything above $3.00 per gallon is too high, but as Robert L. Darbelnet, president and CEO of AAA, points out, prices have been around $3.00 for more than two ye
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX