Gas prices are substantially lower than they were a year ago, but according to a new gas-price index released by AAA, about 61 percent of those polled said that prices are too high when gas is above $3.50 per gallon – the current national average for regular gasoline is $3.51 per gallon. Forty-six percent of those polled felt that anything above $3.00 per gallon is too high, but as Robert L. Darbelnet, president and CEO of AAA, points out, prices have been around $3.00 for more than two ye
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!