Motor Trend recently posted a short video review of the new Ford Expedition EL and Lincoln Navigator that contained a few nuggets of new info about the Blue Oval's big utes. We're all well aware that with their 5.4-liter V8 that produces 300 horsepower and 365 ft-lbs. of torque, the Expedition and Navigator are underpowered compared to their GM competitors. MT reports that the powerdome hood on both models will likely be sheltering a diesel and perhaps a hybrid powertrain in the near future. Tha
Hoping to rejuvenate sales of its big SUV, Ford Motor has cut prices across the board on 2007 Expedition models. Cutting the model range from four to three by dropping the 2006 base XLS model, the 2007 entry-level XLT is priced at $29,995 - $5,485 below last year's XLT, and $3,485 lower than the previous base model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX