Ferrari shareholders Piero Ferrari and John Elkann reportedly have an agreement to prevent investors from taking over the Italian sportscar maker.
Ferrari and its stakeholders and executives (past and present) seem hell-bent on gaining control of Formula One and all it's worth. First came the election of former Ferrari CEO Jean Todt to the head of the FIA, which governs Formula One. Then more recently came reports that Exor – the Agnelli family trust that effectively owns Ferrari – was part of the consortium led by News Corp looking to buy into the sport's commercial rights. Now further details have emerged adding the Mubadala
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX