A new series of health studies may have discovered a link between vehicle exhaust and a range of ailments, including autism, Alzheimer's Disease and more. The Wall Street Journal reports that scientists around the world have conducted studies investigating the impact of exhaust fumes on families living close to highways. The researchers are quick to point out that the results are still circumstantial at this point, but that doesn't make their findings any easier to live with. For example, childr
Every once in awhile we get an email tip that appears to be some type of odd joke. Usually, we are not really sure what to make of it, so we pass over it and move on to more pressing issues. But a recent tip caught our attention and elicited more than a few laughs, so we'll share it with you.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies