Chinese parent company Zap Jonway has ousted top executives at California-based Zap, a maker of specialized electric vehicles. On the last day of 2012, Zap's board of directors removed Priscilla Lu as chairman and all other duties Lu had been responsible for at any of Zap's subsidiaries or joint ventures.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Executive Turnover Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!