An outfit like Ferrari keeps a tight product portfolio. Four model lines in all, when it comes down to production models. Even with the various derivatives that follow, that still doesn't amount to a large number of new debuts from year to year. But as a racing team first and an automaker second, it rolls out a new vehicle at least once a year. What falls between, then, bridges the gap.
http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Schumacher_to_present_the_new_Ferrari_FXX_Evoluzione_this_weekendReports are circulating in the Italian motoring press that Ferrari is preparing to show a significantly reworked FXX Evoluzione. The development car is reportedly being unveiled by none other than Michael Schumacher next weekend at the company's Mugello circuit in Italy in conjunction with the final stage of the Ferrari Challenge series. Also taking to the track will be an anticipated 34 retired F1 cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX