Evo founder Harry Metcalfe somehow convinced Pagani to let him take the Zonda 760 RS for a spin, and the result is just another day in the life of an Evo editorial director. The 760-horsepower customer special is, according to Metcalfe, for those who aren't happy with the 'regular' Zonda's 650 horsepower and really want a Zonda R for the road... plus 20 more horses.
Everyone has their ultimate vehicle wish list, and ours is littered with a smattering of models both obscure and asinine. One of the more mainstream sweethearts is the original Lotus Elan. Collin Chapman's wonderchild remains an impressive performer even today, thanks to its feathery curb weight and the impressive performance on hand. As you may recall, EVO Magazine pitted editorial director Harry Metcalfe's 1972 Elan Sprint against vehicles like the Toyota MR-2 and Mazda Miata back in the early
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX