July means Independence Day to most Americans, but it also means racing, concours, auctions, shows, meets, rallies, and tons of other summer car fun. As July 9 has officially been dubbed Collector Car Appreciation Day, it's only fitting that we start off with a couple of vintage car events. The Goodwood Festival of Speed takes place the first weekend in July this year, with three days of vintage and exotic car action from West Sussex, England. The Meadow Brook Concours will once again bring some
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Event Alert Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!